Friday, March 14, 2008

Doctor Appointment for Margaret

I have been trying to schedule a doctor appointment with the Nephrologist that my primary care doctor referred me to since December, and finally gave up yesterday. I called my primary care doctors office and told the receptionist that I at least wanted Dr. Williams to run the lab work to check my renal function. I was also concerned that I have had consistent pain in my right side since early December. She arranged for me to see Dr. Williams early this morning.

Dr. Williams was actually far better this visit than he was last time. He seemed genuinely irritated that the other doctor had not arranged to see me, and he ran all the lab work I wanted done himself. He also arranged for an EKG, a bone density test, a kidney ultrasound, and a mammogram to be done first thing Monday morning so keep your fingers crossed that all is ok.

2 comments:

Bob said...

Hi, Margaret. Been away for a few days. Hope it's not too late to cross my fingers for you.

Anonymous said...

HI Margaret,
How are you, Amanda, and the rest of your family doing? Did you ever get the results of your lab work? I hope all is well. Give an update when you get the chance.
~Marlene~